Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Deviation from Pessimism


Posted by Hello

"People never learn anything by being told; they have to find out for themselves."
-Paulo Coelho

I found that out myself. And it's definitely exhausting to learn things the hard way... Nothing can compare to learning the significant things of life via this route though...

I learned how to be stronger...and most importantly, how to fight for myself...

If there's one thing that I can assure everyone, it's fate's "unassurance" of a definite morrow. And I guess all of us would have to settle with that if we want to survive.

Anyway, enough of the pessimism... life has still a lighter side... maybe, that's one thing that can be revered. It still falls back to choice...the choice to be in a good mood...the choice to be okay... the choice to succeed...and the choice to be happy despite of...

No comments: