Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Pursuit for Answers



the pursuit for answers I



troubled. distracted. perplexed.
reality is slowly killing me.
i can't find any sensible reason
to journey on.
everything seems void. null.
without meaning.
profundity has left me.
i have been deemed as
a driftwood senselessly floating
in the waters.
true. the lake is placid.
and that's what makes my sanity
flow down the drain.
life has been so terribly stagnant.
without movement.
no direction.







the pursuit for answers II



the mountains. full of sense.
with a deafening silence.
a visit. hopeful.
i gazed the quietness...
without expectations of
any answer nor revealed purpose.
only to unload my baggages.
i did. even if i can't.
i was. even if i should not.
i sought for answers.
the trees told me i won't be able to.
true enough. i did not.
the rocks though clamored
that i be still.
i did. and they provided direction.
i listened. and the valley
painted me an unforgettable ouevre.





the pursuit for answers III




i carried on...took on the baggages upon my shoulders.
but no longer walking without sense.
i now have a map. to the answers
i have long yearned to learn.
nothing is clear just yet.
but i have faith i will. understand.
time to go back to reality.
cruel it might be.
at least i know i have a shield.
the daunting arrows will continue
to take me down the pit.
but my heart is guarded.
my heart is bursting with happiness.
unfathomable.
discredited it might have been.
it has now yielded significance.
undeciphered.
i am ready. i am taking on the liberty
of having to strive against a battle
which was, in the first place,
meant to be mine.

**During my Sagada adventures; February 23, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Sagada!!!

Hehehe, heyya!