Sunday, January 23, 2005

Speechless

Posted by Hello

There's a lot to ponder about life. But sometimes I lose the sanity to even consider it as existent.

I fall short of words, and find it too challenging to describe my every day occurence. I might have been so preoccupied that even the minute details of my existence are being disregarded. I don't even know if I want to feel happy or otherwise... this is insanity...plain insanity...

My mind is in a temporal hiatus. But I don't know why it is taking so long... I guess there's just so much to be done with constrained time.

I need to get a hold of myself. I need to be stable in my career if I long to settle with ease. Sigh.

I choose to persevere, though. There's no other way. I guess this is how life is. And if I can't combat it's grip on me, then I guess I'll just have to fool around it.

I am.

Speechless.

Yet, sane.

No comments: