Friday, March 11, 2005

Surmounting the Battle Field

Posted by Hello

"So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied."
- Helen Keller

'Tis sweet to achieve something "life-changing" after a losing battle. I can confess that 'tis not an easy job striding along the strife, but I guess 'tis worth it after that the battle has been won.

Life has been consistently nasty towards me. But I guess 'tis my choice to stay sane despite of. Perseverance is indeed a necessity to survive in this battleground. And I will remain in my post... I have witnessed, first-hand, the results of untiringly gripping on the rope.

I can say that I have achieved the merit I have desired for so long in regards to my career. And I couldnt have achieved it without persevering in the mission I was assigned to. I will excel no matter what...and when stability comes, that's the time that I will consider accepting other missions that I would be declared a victor of...or at least a potential to be so.

Now, I am certain that life will never stop dogging my doorstep. I will always incur failures no matter what...but I guess what's essential is ---> I win the battle, even if I lose the war.

I am.

Sane.

No comments: