Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Crossroads

I have always gotten away with decisions. I am a big fan of fate. I have always believed that life is a raging river that flows downhill. Going against it means to imbibe struggle in your journey. Hence, I have always let fate take its control over my life.

Why?

I have always tried to choose based on what I prefer or desire. However, I always end up watching fate sketch a path which is sometimes far different from what I expect. Hence, I have given it up to fate's control.

However, I am in a crossroad different from the other ones I have encountered then. I have two choices I actually both like. Due to that, I dont know what to let go of... Perhaps I need to weigh the pros and cons of both scales. But it will be a tough session in court for me.

I am holding on.

Still.

Sane.

No comments: